LH test strip hot sale disposable LH ovulation test strip
This test kit is used for the prediction of ovulation.
User: for lay person
Kit list: each pouch contains one test cassette and one desiccant
Before the use please prepare a timer.
1, The Ovulation test is formulated for use with fresh urine specimens.
Wear glove and use urine cup to collect urine
2, Remove the test cassette from its foil pouch.
3, Draw urine sample into dropper, and dispense it into the sample well on the cassette (2~3 drops, approximately 100uL). Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
4, Read results within 10 minutes.
5, Discard the test device after single use in the dustbin.
Interpretation of results
Negative: One pink/purple band forms in the control region; no band is found in the test region, or the color of the test band is less intense than that of the control/reference band. The result indicates basal LH level of the tested specimen.
Positive: Two pink/purple bands form, and the color of the test band is equal to or more intense than that of the control/reference band. This result indicates an LH surge level of the tested specimen.
Invalid: If there is no pink/purple band in the control region, the test result is invalid. Retest the sample using a new device. If the problem persists, contact your local distributor.
Warnings & Precautions
For in vitro diagnostic use only
1.When uses this product ,you should not take the hCG or the LH medicine which may influence the test result,moreover, In pregnancy, menopause or use of prophylactic drugs during the test , the result will not normal.
2. As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the results of a single test, but should only be made by the physician after all clinical and lab findings have been evaluated.
3.Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the C and T line .
4. Do not use beyond the labeled expiration date.
5. Do not reuse the test devices. Discard it in the dustbin after single use.
6. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
7. Do not touch the membrane located within the windows.
8. Once open the pouch, the test device should be used immediately. Prolonged exposure to ambient humidity will cause product deterioration.
9.Treat urine samples and used devices as if they are potentially infectious. Avoid contact with skin.
10. Examine if the urine dropper and urine cup exists before usage.
|Function||can predict when there is a LH surge|
cassette(3mm, 4mm), or according to the customers' requirements
|Specimens||urine, serum / urine|
|Shelf Life||24 months at room temperature|
cassette/midstream: 1 pc/pouch bag, 2000pcs/ctn, 500,000pcs/20'ft container
|Others||The kits can be made according to the customers' artwork or design|
We are looking forward to sending our best price to you after you confirm your Formats,
Specimens, Specifications, Quantity, Packing Details, Delivery Terms and Payment Terms.